1. Select Internet Options from the browser's Tools menu.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
4. Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
5. Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
6. Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
1. Select Options from the browser's Tools menu.
2. Click the Content tab (with the "globe" icon).
1. Select Preference from the browser's menu.
2. Click the Security tab (with the "lock" icon).
1. Select Quick Preferences from the browser's Tools menu.
1. Select Preferences from the browser's Edit menu.
2. Click Advanced on the left side of the dialog box.
3. Click the Scripts & Plugins subitem under Advanced.
4. Check the box next to Navigator.
5. Click the OK to close the Preferences dialog box.