We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. We may collect and store the following types of personal data:
2. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify the web browser.
3. We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We may use the session cookies to aid navigation of the website and to aid form completion. We may use the persistent cookies to fulfil our obligation to registered users when they log in to use our forms and control panel.
4. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
6. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
8. Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
10. In addition, we may disclose information about you:
13. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
14. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
15. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
17. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
17. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
18. Please use our contact form for general enquiries.